Frequently asked questions
Which 3D programs are supported ?
- 3Ds Max / Design 2010, 2011, 2012 (all products)
- VRay 1.5 or above (all products)(including 3Ds Max VRay materials)
- Mental Ray (some products) (including 3Ds Max Mental Ray materials)
- Scanline (some products) (including 3Ds Max standard materials)
If you are using a different software (for example Maya, Softimage, Sketchup, Autocad, Blender or others), you can also use one of the included model formats.
Some of the products also include
- Luxology Modo scenes
- Cinema 4D scenes
- Autodesk FBX files
- 3ds files
- OBJ files
Additionally, some models (especially plants) include GrowFX presets. GrowFX is a procedural modeling plugin for plants by Exlevel. These presets are included in 3Ds Max scenes and allow you to further change the models or create more variations. For further information on the use of GrowFX presets, check out the TUTORIALS section.
If you need a different format which is not listed here, please VOTE for the format or send a message.
And if you are unsure if the products work well with your software, please check out the FREE products first.
How are the prices im my own currency ?
How can I pay ?
- American Express (UK, USA, Canada and some other countries)
- VISA (most of Europe, USA, Canada and some other countries)
- Mastercard (most of Europe, USA, Canada and some other countries)
- EC (Germany)
- Giropay (Germany)
- American Express
- Diners Club