HDRI Skydome 15 is a panoramic 360° image in .HDR and .EXR-formats of the sky to be used as spherical environment in 3d scenes. The exposure images were taken with a Canon MK5 camera at Berlin-Tempelhof in Germany. All images were manually adjusted and corrected with dust removal, alignment and chromatic abberation correction. In addition, the skydome includes backplate images of the sky to be used as background for more flexibility[ngg_images gallery_ids=”60″ display_type=”ds-nextgen_royalslider”]
The skydome images were taken at 7 stops for a dynamic range of app. 12 EVs (Exposure Values). Move the slider to see the dynamic range:
360° Panoramic Preview
The panoramic preview is a interactive lower resolution jpg panorama to demonstrate the full 360° sky.
The set includes 7 backplates of skies taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 5616 x 3744 pixel, good for even hires renders.
- One Skydome high-dynamic-range image in .HDR and .EXR format
- HDRI resolution: 7322 x 3661 pixel (also usable for background)
- Dynamic Range: app. 12 Exposure Values
- 7 backplate sky photos (5616 x 3744 pixel each, .JPG)
- Default demo scenes for: 3Ds Max 2010 (vray, mental ray, Corona Renderer and Octane render), Cinema 4D (vray 1.2), The Foundry MODO 701, LightWave 3D (11.x) and Sketchup