HDRI Skydome 31 is a full 360° panoramic image in .HDR and .EXR-format to be used as spherical environment and light dome in 3d scenes. Several exposure images were taken with a Nikon camera with neutral density filters and a fisheye lens to ensure sharpness and avoid lens distortion. The skydome includes backplate images of the sky to be used as background for more flexibility.
360° panoramic preview
The dynamic range of app. 16 EVs (Exposure Values) provides high quality results with sharp shadows and accurate lighting.
The skydome includes 13 backplates photographs of skies taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 7k (7360 x 4912 pixel), good even for hires renders.
- One 360° skydome high-dynamic-range panorama in .HDR and .EXR format
- 20k HDRI resolution: 19.690 x 9.845 pixel (highly detailed to also be used as background)
- Dynamic Range: app. 16 Exposure Values
- 13 backplate sky photos (JPG)
- Color Reference photo included
- Light setup scenes for: 3Ds Max 2016 (vray and Corona)