HDRI Skydome 32 is a full 360° panoramic image in .HDR and .EXR-format to be used as spherical environment and light dome in 3d scenes. Several exposure images were taken with a Nikon camera with neutral density filters and a fisheye lens to ensure sharpness and avoid lens distortion. The skydome includes backplate images of the sky to be used as background for more flexibility.
360° panoramic preview
The dynamic range app. 16 EVs (Exposure Values) provides high quality results with sharp shadows and accurate lighting.
The skydome includes 9 backplates photographs of skies taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 7k (7360 x 4912 pixel), good even for hires renders.
- One Skydome high-dynamic-range image in .HDR and .EXR format
- 20k HDRI resolution: 20.000 x 10.000 pixel (also usable as background)
- Dynamic Range: app. 16 Exposure Values
- 9 backplate sky photos (JPG)
- Light setup scenes for: 3Ds Max 2016 (vray and Corona)