HDRI Skydome 38 is a full 360° panoramic image in .HDR and .EXR-format to be used as spherical environment and light dome in 3d scenes. Several exposure images were taken with a Nikon camera with neutral density filters and a professional lens to ensure sharpness and avoid lens distortion. The skydome includes backplate images of the sky to be used as background for more flexibility.
360° panoramic preview
The dynamic range of app. 18 EVs (Exposure Values) provides high quality results with sharp shadows and accurate lighting.
The skydome includes 9 backplates photographs of the sky from taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 7k (7360 x 4912 pixel), good even for hires renders.
- One 360° skydome high-dynamic-range panorama in .HDR and .EXR format
- 20k HDRI resolution: 19.690 x 9.845 pixel (highly detailed to also be used as background)
- Dynamic Range: app. 18 Exposure Values
- 9 backplate sky photos (JPG)
- Color Reference photo included
- Light setup scenes for: 3Ds Max 2016 (vray and Corona)