HDRI Skydomes IV is the fourth collection of 10 panoramic 360° images in HDR and EXR-format to be used as light dome and spherical environment in 3d scenes. All of the included skydomes have a resolution of 20k (20.000 x 10.000 pixel) and exposure ranges from 12 – 20 EVs for sharp shadows and accurate lighting. Each skydome includes a set of backplates at 7k resolution and setup scenes for 3Ds Max (with vray or corona).
Alternative backgrounds for your scenes
HDRI Skydomes IV includes 126 backplates of skies (9-12 for each sky) taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 7k, good for even hires renders.
INCLUDED SINGLE SKYDOMES 31-40
Not limited to, but optimized for:
- 3ds max 2016 or higher with v-ray or Corona
- .HDR and .EXR file for other compatible 3d applications
- 10 360° panorama skydomes with high dynamic range
- HDRI resolution: ~ 20.000 x 10.000 pixel
- Dynamic Range: 12 – 20 Exposure Values
- 126 backplate sky photos (7k each)
- File Formats: Radiance (.HDR) and OpenEXR (.EXR), .JPG for backplates
- Default demo scenes for: 3Ds Max 2016 (vray and Corona Renderer)