How to work with VIZPARK
[columns width=”1/2″ class=”colbg rounded colborder”]
VIZPARK cooperates with several 3d artists and developers around the world, currently including China, India, USA, UK, Israel, Germany and France, to work on plugins, 3d models, textures and hdri skydomes. Most of the freelancers work for VIZPARK as a side-job besides their main job to earn additional income.
Are you ?
- a 3D Artist with strong background in architectural visualization
- a Maxscript developer
- a HDRI panorama photographer
- a Texture / Shading artist with focus on realistic natural materials
- simply a great 3D artist
Are you good at any of these tools ?:
- Autodesk 3Ds max
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Luxology modo
- Chaosgroup vray renderer
- Corona Renderer
- mental ray renderer
- Exlevel GrowFX
- iToo software Forest Pack Pro
[columns width=”800px” class=”colbg rounded colborder” last=”true”]
Then please send us a message, including infos about what you do, your technical setup, your location, examples of your work and your proposal how you would want to cooperate with VIZPARK! If you don´t want to use the the form below, you can also send a message directly to info (at) vizpark.com with the subject “VIZPARK JOB INQUIRY”.
We see many ways of cooperation, which could include anything like:
- Converting 3d model libraries to other formats
- Creating renderings for products
- Creating new 3d model libraries of plants or fruits with GrowFX
- Creating new multi-texture libraries for use with our plugins Walls & Tiles, Mosaic and Crossmap
- Creating new HDRI Skydome libraries
JOB CONTACT FORM
Error: Contact form not found.