HDRI Skydomes V is the fifth collection of 10 panoramic 360° images in HDR and EXR-format to be used as light dome and spherical environment in 3d scenes. All of the included skydomes have a resolution of 20k (20.000 x 10.000 pixel) and exposure ranges from 12 – 20 EVs for sharp shadows and accurate lighting.
Alternative backgrounds for your scenes
HDRI Skydomes IV includes 119 backplates of skies (between 9 and 14 for each sky) taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 7k as DNG (Digital Negative) files, good for even hires renders and color adjustments.
INCLUDED SINGLE SKYDOMES 41-50
- .HDR and .EXR for all compatible 3d applications
- .DNG (Digital Negative) for alternative backgrounds
- 10 360° panorama skydomes with high dynamic range
- HDRI resolution: ~ 20.000 x 10.000 pixel
- Dynamic Range: 12 – 20 Exposure Values
- 119 backplate sky photos (7k each)
- File Formats: Radiance (.HDR) and OpenEXR (.EXR), .DNG for backplates